Category archive for ‘Automation/Chatbots’

  • Commexis Cast Daily – Mar. 16, 2018: The Best Stories of the Week!

    Today’s Commexis Cast discusses the best stories of the week! We talk Chatbots, YouTube using Wikipedia to fight conspiracies, and an eMarketer report on A/B testing. First, YouTube announced at SXSW that the company will be embedding excerpts of Wikipedia articles underneath videos that discuss, or are related to, popular conspiracy theories. You can see an example below. New from @YouTube – CEO Susan Wojciki announces a feature to fight conspiracy theories w/ related links to news, Wikipedia #sxsw pic.twitter.com/sLtjdQNqbu — Maureen Fitzgerald (@movandy) March 13, 2018 It seems Wikipedia wasn’t made aware of the decision, however. Katherine Maher, the…

    Matt McGrorty - March 16, 2018

  • Commexis Cast Daily – Mar. 12, 2018: A.I. Chatbot Use is Down, But Not Out

    Today’s Commexis Cast discusses the latest eMarketer report on a survey of 500 marketers, only 7% of which say they’re currently using AI Chatbots for the brands. The survey was performed by Freedman International and ClickZ, and in addition to the 7%, the report says, “another 27% reported that they’re looking into using chatbots, most respondents said their company was either not ready or didn’t have the budget to develop them.” According to a report by Conductor in December of 2017, 34% of marketing executives felt that artificial intelligence was their least prepared for marketing trend. Many brands are discontinuing all or some…

    Matt McGrorty - March 12, 2018

  • Commexis Cast Daily – Jan. 23, 2018: Chatbots and Digital Transformation

    Today’s Commexis Cast is all about Chatbots. From implementation to early successes on Facebook Messenger, chatbot use is growing at an incredible rate. Digitally transforming your businesses using burgeoning technology can be intimidating, but we’ve got the information to help set your mind at ease. Columnist Jay Baer on Martech Today writes three things you’ll want to keep in mind while implementing chatbots to enhance the user experience. The most important takeaway from Baer’s piece is to remember that chatbots are a tool, not a means to replace customer service employees to save some cash. The success or failure of your…

    Matt McGrorty - January 23, 2018

Top